Do you want to make your cooking and seasoning more exciting? Asilia Salt has created a range of flavoured salts that will elevate your dishes to the next level. From our peppery Pili Pili Salt to the zesty Coconut Lime Salt, we have a flavour ready for any dish.
Salt is an essential part of cooking and seasoning dishes, so why use poor-quality salt? Below is a list of our flavours and how to use them:
- Pili Pili Salt (Peppery): For chicken fajitas, potato wedges, and Italian pastas
- Coconut Lime Salt: Perfect for guacamole, baked cod, and vegetable stir-fry
- Applewood Smoked Salt: Ideal for tomato soup, roast potatoes, and grilled vegetables
- Turmeric Ginger Salt: Great in lentil curry, roasted cauliflower, and carrot soup
- Hibiscus Salt: Perfect for summer salad, focaccia, and overnight oats
Asilia Salt is a sustainable, family sea salt company with a long history of farming sea salt. We use traditional salt farming techniques, relying only on seawater and Mother Nature to produce our sea salt. Get a pinch of East Africa in every jar of Asilia Salt!
Use AsiliaMatters to get 15% off! Find our sea salts and salt flavours at: www.asiliasalt.com